The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the functions of the Warehouse at Pasta Foods Mill on Southtown Road, Great Yarmouth. This is an excellent opportunity to obtain a wide range of experience in terms of how a warehouse interacts with supplier deliveries, how goods are stored, and stock levels controlled.
- To ensure all products are packed and prepared for distribution
- To ensure all inbound orders are received accurately against delivery advice and following process for discrepancies
- To ensure that all stock checks are completed accurately and in line with communicated timelines
- To report any potential or impending inbound or outbound failures that may impact on the business
- Assisting with the logistical planning and management of all customer orders and managing issues
- Liaising with couriers and customers in relation to orders and providing updates and timings and orders order status
- Any other reasonable tasks delegated by the Warehouse Manager
- Good Understanding of written English and Numeracy
- Adaptable to changing priorities in a fast -paced environment
For more information or to apply for this role, please click on the link below to be redirected to the Apprenticeship Service.